- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Discuss and evaluate the ways in which the beliefs of researchers might count as evidence for or against their results.
The first 200 words of this essay...
3. discuss and evaluate the ways in which the beliefs of researchers might count as evidence for or against their results.
If some says, ¡° I saw a car in the lake ,¡± do you trust him?if you say no, but think of that, have you ever seen the amphibian ? so how could you tell whether it is true or not? The problem here is that belief or bias can help the researchers acquire of knowledge, or it was an obstacle to overcome. what affects researchers to get the knowledge.
People act from beliefs and beliefs influenced us in differently way, the Spanish poet Anonio Machado said belief is "under all that we think ,lives all we believe, and resembles the ultimate veil of our spirits" ¢ÙI think beliefs are the conclusion from your individual experience and perception and also the knowledge you get. A belief is a firm opinion or acceptance of things or statement with trust or confidence. T.K.Gamble&M. Gamble in the books he says" perception is the process of selecting, organizing, an interpreting sensory data in a way that enable us to make sense of our world." ¢Ú from two definitions
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Existence of God (view all)
- Compare and contrast two of the following and evaluate their...
- Individual religious experience means individual religious f...
- A religious experience is proof that God exists. Do you agre...
- Bertrand Russell and Atheism.
- For what reasons may suffering cause philosophical problems ...
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.