- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Explore what different Christians believe in regard to creation and the environment and how they act on those beliefs.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Religion and science- coursework
In this coursework I am going to explore what different Christians believe in regard to creation and the environment and how they act on those beliefs. In this first section I am going to see what beliefs different Christians believe about matters of creation and about the human place in that creation. This quote from the bible sums up the key belief of all Christians, that God created everything in existence;
'In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth'
Some Christians believe that God created the Earth for a special race he planned to create; Humans. Other Christians think that the earth was created and then humans were made to look after it. Although some Christians think that God created the world for us to live in even these Christians agree that we must look after it since it is not ours, it truly belongs to God, as the following bible quote explains;
'The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it.'
Many Christians believe that humans are the most important
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Existence of God (view all)
- Was Egyptian Medicine an important step forward?
- Explain how a particular belief in an afterlife may affect t...
- Bertrand Russell and Atheism.
- Waiting for Godot
- 'An analysis of arguments for the existence of God will resu...
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.