- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
ften referred to as sharing analogous characteristics; the Roman Catholic Church alongside the Anglican Church share mutual teaching ground on the factors of Holy Communion. Even though they are two different denominations of a varied religion, both religions share the notion that Jesus was Christ, the anointed one, therefore concluding in the point that they believed Jesus was sent by God as our Saviour of sins and in that they both share no differentiation. By these churches proclaiming that it is in fact just that; holy; they are saying that it is something sacred, a privilege provided by Jesus to us and something which should remain sacred. The Holy Eucharist is the Sacrament which contains the body and blood, soul and divinity, of our Lord Jesus Christ under the appearances of bread and wine. Holy Communion express the idea that Christians are joined together in a community, with Christ, by sharing the bread and wine. The importance of the Eucharist lies as one of the main acts of worship for both Catholics and Anglicans. It is often celebrated at least once a week, every Sunday, and even in some cases; everyday.
The Eucharist derives
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Places of Worship (view all)
- Islamic Architecture
- Did The Christian Church Help Or Hinder Medical Progress?
- Are all Christians Ministers?
- Commentary on the extract, taken from "Oscar and Lucind...
- Describe the main features of a church.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.