- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
What is Euthanasia.
The first 200 words of this essay...
The term "euthanasia" comes from the two Greek words Eu and Thanatos and means and easy gentle death. This is were the patient requests the physician to en their life, this is called voluntary euthanasia. There is also involuntary euthanasia this is were, say the patient is in a coma and cannot make the request for themselves so the doctors decide to make the decision for them. This is a kind of murder.
Euthanasia can involve emotive discussion. There are certainly points for and against that disserved careful consideration. It is my intention through the course of this essay to look at these arguments and see if we can reach a conclusion.
There are a lot of points for and against euthanasia here are a few:
If the victim is terminally ill with the prospect of painful death, they may want to end the suffering before it really begins. I feel that if it is what the person really wants then it is what you should give them. It is their choice and I think that we should give them. It is their choice and I think we should respect that. If a dog
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Euthanasia (view all)
- To what Extent was Hitler’s Euthanasia policy a di...
- Christian views on suicide
- How does the playwright Brian Clark present the conflict bet...
- Whose Life is it Anyway? is about Ken Harrison's determinati...
- Discursive Essay:Euthanasia
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student