- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Chemistry and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
AN UNFORGETABLE TRIP.
During one of my summer holidays, my whole family set off to visit my grandparents. I was enjoying myself and on the second day there my granddad asked me to get ready because I was about to take an unforgettable trip. He did not say where we were going, but I figured he was taking me on a shopping spree. But then I had these other thoughts. Maybe we were going on a road trip, or maybe we were going to visit my relatives, or maybe, just maybe, an exotic trip to the rainforest, a place I had always wanted to go.
All nightlong I couldn't sleep thinking, 'What would this trip be?' The next morning I woke up and I heard a lot of noise in the kitchen. It was two of my cousins, I quickly said hello to them. They had arrived at my grandparent's house when I was still asleep, I overslept and no one bothered to wake me up. I then asked Lee and Kien if they were coming on the trip, and they said unexcitedly, yes were coming fishing!
Fishing? I hadn't even thought of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Aqueous Chemistry (view all)
- ANALYSIS OF ASPIRIN BY BACK TITRATION
- pH Lab Report - testing household liquids
- CalciumCarbonate + Hydrochloric Acid —> Calcium ...
- Determination of Magnesium Using an EDTA Titration
- Standardization of NaOH and Analysis of Unknown Acid Sample.
- Plan to investigate the factors that affect the rate of reac...
- Precipitation of Salts & Identification of Unknown Solut...
- Separation Of A Mixture of Salt, Sand and Iron Filings
- Decomposing Malachite. Purpose: To test the assumption that...
- How does temperature affect the dissolving rate of a sugar c...
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.