- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Investigating heat loss from huddling penguins.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Investigating heat loss from huddling penguins
In my investigation, the one thing that I shall change by equal amount each time is the position of the test tube been assessed. (The position in a huddle)
In my investigation, the thing I shall measure, will be the temperature.
The make the investigation a fair test, here is a list of things that I'm going to keep the same:
* Test tubes sizes
* Amount of water in the test tubes
* Time at which we start the clock
* Starting time
Apparatus - here is a list of everything I shall need to do my investigation:
* Test tubes (penguins)
* Hot water
* Water heater
* Stop watch
* Elastic band
My prediction - what I think will happen:
I think that the difference in position will affect the temperature. Therefore I think that the penguin positioned in the middle will have the greatest temperature all the way threw the experiment.
Why I think this
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Green Plants as Organisms (view all)
- What affect does the length of cooking time have on the vita...
- The biological importance of water.
- To investigate the affects of heavy metals such as Lead Chlo...
- An Experiment to Determine the Water Potential (Ψ) ...
- How temperature affects the rate of photosynthesis.
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of cloning plants?
- Osmosis investigation. My prediction is that as the concent...
- Which seed will germinate faster a corn or bean in tap water...
- What is photosynthesis? Experiments that discovered the pro...
- Experiment Report on Best Fertilisers
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.