- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Investigating heat loss from huddling penguins.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Investigating heat loss from huddling penguins
In my investigation, the one thing that I shall change by equal amount each time is the position of the test tube been assessed. (The position in a huddle)
In my investigation, the thing I shall measure, will be the temperature.
The make the investigation a fair test, here is a list of things that I'm going to keep the same:
* Test tubes sizes
* Amount of water in the test tubes
* Time at which we start the clock
* Starting time
Apparatus - here is a list of everything I shall need to do my investigation:
* Test tubes (penguins)
* Hot water
* Water heater
* Stop watch
* Elastic band
My prediction - what I think will happen:
I think that the difference in position will affect the temperature. Therefore I think that the penguin positioned in the middle will have the greatest temperature all the way threw the experiment.
Why I think
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Green Plants as Organisms (view all)
- What affect does the length of cooking time have on the vita...
- Factor affecting the rate of fermentation.
- An experiment to investigate the water loss from leaves thro...
- Investigating the rate of cooling water in a beaker.
- Biology Lab Report. Does light intensity affect the rate of...
- Write a review of GM Crops for a newsletter, 500 words limit...
- Factors Affecting Seed Germination Lab - the effect of light
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of cloning plants?
- Osmosis investigation. My prediction is that as the concent...
- Which seed will germinate faster a corn or bean in tap water...
- Biology CourseworkTo determine if the distribution of flora ...
- The roles water in living organisms and water as a habitat f...
- Investigating Factors Affecting the Rate of Photosynthesis.
- An investigation into the effect of light intensity on the r...
- How the molar concentration of NaHCO3 (Sodium Hydrogen Carbo...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.