- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Investigation to see how different forms of Sugar affect the rate of Dissolving.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Investigation to see how different forms of Sugar affect the rate of Dissolving
I have chosen this investigation because it will show how the investigation that I did involved preliminary work before I got under way with the real experiment. This was important because it gave me the chance to eradicate un-necessary problems that I might suffer from during the experiment.
This preliminary work was mainly to find a good temperature at which I could keep throughout the investigation as a control. Obviously it makes sense to start the investigation with tap water. We took the temperature and recorded the following results. The weight of the sugar was defined by how much the sugar cube weighed as I could not change this. So the sugar now weighed 3.4 grams
Type of Sugar
Temperature of Water
Time Taken To Dissolve
(During this experiment I took 100 ml of water and didn't stir the solution at all)
From these results I came
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Green Plants as Organisms (view all)
- Testing a leaf for starch experiment
- Biology Lab Report. Does light intensity affect the rate of...
- Testing Starch in a (Variegated) Leaf - Lab Report
- To measure heat loss in two test tubes which represent bodie...
- An investigation into the effect of light intensity on the r...
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of cloning plants?
- Osmosis investigation. My prediction is that as the concent...
- Which seed will germinate faster a corn or bean in tap water...
- What is photosynthesis? Experiments that discovered the pro...
- Experiment Report on Best Fertilisers
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.