- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
To investigate the effect of concentration on the rate of reaction.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Aim - To investigate the effect of concentration on the rate of reaction
- To investigate the reaction between hydrochloric acid and magnesium
1) -I predict that the higher the concentration of hydrochloric acid the faster the time will be for the magnesium to dissolve.
2) -I predict that the higher the molar of hydrochloric acid, the more hydrogen gas will be given off.
3) -I predict that the higher the concentration of hydrochloric acid the faster the rate of reaction. This will therefore mean that the rate of reaction will be faster.
4) - I predict that when I double the concentration, I would expect the rate of reaction to double with the concentration.
Rates of Reaction measures different reaction rates and tells us things that affect the speed of a reaction.
Seven factors that affect how fast a reaction takes place are:
- Surface area
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Patterns of Behaviour (view all)
- Investigation exploring rates of reaction, using the reactio...
- Investigating the Rate of Reaction - Sodium Thiosulphate and...
- Investigate the rate of reaction between hydrochloric acid a...
- Kinetic Theory of Matter Investigation
- Sodium Thiosulphate + Hydrochloric Acid Coursework
- Rate of Reaction - Formation of Sulfur
- Investigating how the concentration of acid affects the rate...
- Hypothesis - I am going to be examining how much energy is t...
- Investigating the rate of reaction between hydrochloric acid...
- History of the Periodic Table
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.