- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
A chapter form my autobiography dealing with the two weeks of my work experience.
The first 200 words of this essay...
A chapter form my autobiography dealing with the two
weeks of my work experience
Work experience is important because it gives you insight into life of the 'outside' world. It gives the opportunity of working in a line that can be chosen as a career for future, giving the idea of the qualifications and steps needed to chase for the career you want to adopt.
The pleasant news of doing a work experience in year eleven was revealed to me in early spring in 2003. It didn't really come as a shock to me because my brother had also done a work experience in year eleven and seemed to have enjoyed it and 'had a time of his life'. In that sense I was eager about work experience and couldn't wait to plan it.
Many people I knew panicked when they heard about doing a work experience. They didn't have a clue what they wanted to do in future. I, on the other hand, had no problem with that. I had decided when I was seven that I wanted to be a doctor who treats children. It was only recently I found out that
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Work experience reports (view all)
- English Speech. Work Experience
- Discuss the importance of children making choices in their p...
- Personal Statement Medicine
- The Castillo Balderas Family
- My Work Experience Report
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.