- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Non Fiction Writing - My Work Experience.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Michele Dominique English Coursework
Non Fiction Writing
My Work Experience
For my work experience, I went to work at a hairdresser's, located on South Norwood Hill around where I live which turned out to be quite convenient for me!
It was called Jon-Paul's and was run by a woman called Amanda Burns. The manager of the salon was to be my boss for 2 whole weeks. Sally White was her name, she was a very nice but firm person who seemed to put her career before anything else in her life.
I got this impression from the first day I met her; the way she approached me was done in a quite distant manner, she spoke in a tone which very much meant business and from that first day, I knew there would be no fooling around as long as I was to be under her supervision.
There were in total about, 10 professional hairstylists coming in on different days, and 3 junior helpers who all looked around my age. This made me feel so relieved back then for I didn't think I could possibly socialise with women, none of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Work experience reports (view all)
- My work experience essay.
- My Work Experience Report.
- Are School Days The Best Days In Your Life
- Work Experience Review successfully completed my work exper...
- Work Experience Example Coursework
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.