- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
I was excited about work experience, after all it is a week off from school and I would also have the same placement as one of my close friends. I've never really considered being a hairdresser, but whenever you go to get your hair cut, the staff there are always bright, bubbly, chatty and most of all friendly.
I arrived at Toni & Guy in Farnham 15 minutes early on Monday morning, I was excited and nervous, but I thought if it was anything like my part-time job it would be a bit mundane but quite a laugh. First of all, I met two other girls who had work experience there, one of whom had already done a week there. When Portia arrived, we were given a tour by one of the juniors and shown what jobs to do, and how to do them. During this tour, I found out that the other two girls were from Amery Hill School, which is quite lucky because I have a few friends from that school, and so starting a conversation was easy. The morning went really slowly, as it was hard to spot the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Work experience reports (view all)
- Are School Days The Best Days In Your Life
- My work experience essay.
- My Work Experience Report.
- Work Experience - Dairy Entries
- Discuss the importance of children making choices in their p...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.