- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Difference in working culture of Malaysia & Singapore
- Essay length: 9306 words
- Submitted: 10/04/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
Table of Content
Table of Content 2
What Malaysians must know about working in Singapore? 3
National Flag 7
Governmentand politics 8
Customs and Rituals 16
Work Culture in Singapore 18
Hierarchy and Collectivism 19
Rules and Regulations 19
At Work 20
Business and Meetings 20
Asian "Face" 21
Difference in working culture of Malaysia & Singapore 22
Singapore Attraction places 24
What Malaysians must know about working in Singapore?
Singapore is considered to be one of the best places in the world to work. Expatriates from all over the globe are flocking to this international city-state today to work. This tiny region is one of the world's freest economies. Singapore is also highly ranked when it comes to business competitiveness and economic growth, ranking well above countries like the United States. It also beats many western countries in areas like city infrastructure, technology, lifestyle, education, health care, safety, etc., due to which people around the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business Studies (view all)
- Advance Professional Development
- starting a small business
- Ratio analysis measures company financial position from past...
- How Does Google's Organisational Structure Contribute to its...
- Media Planning for BMW ActiveHybrid 7. The BMW ActiveHybrid ...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.