- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
How Does Google's Organisational Structure Contribute to its Innovative Nature?
The first 200 words of this essay...
Kristian H. Foged
Business and Management SL - 2.U
How does Google's organisational structure contribute to its innovative nature?
By Kristian H. Foged
Word Count: 1,479
Organisational Theory and Design 3
Innovative Nature 5
"Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful.2" This is probably one of, if not the, most ambitious mission statement for any company worldwide. Shockingly, however, it seems that this statement may be feasible.
On its path to achieving its mission statement, Google has managed to pull in all the stops and has tried to provide every service it can think of to its consumers. By providing a range of services and a diversity of types of information online, Google has been named the most innovative company of 2007 by Fast Company magazine3. And through its radical working environment, facilities and services open to its employees it has also been
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business Studies (view all)
- Advance Professional Development
- Business Skills - Using Office Equipment
- Characteristics and Responsibilities of an Operations Manage...
- Using a diary system has many different purposes and can bri...
- Globalization - Coffee & Value Chain. What is the likel...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.