- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
log2 + log3
log3 + log7
log4 + log 20
log0.2 + log11
log0.3 + log 0.4
This table to the left clearly shows that the log of 2 numbers added together will equal the log of the number multiplied. The table below clearly shows that log (?) + log (y) will equal log (?y). Let log x = a, let log y = b. Therefore 10a = x and 10b = y, these two equations can then be simplified to 10(a+b) =x*y. it is then possible to convert this back to log (xy) = a + b.
log5 + log4
log3 + log2
log4 + log8
log6 + log3
log3 + log26
log7 + log4
log12 - log3
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Maths (view all)
- Infinite Surds
- Math IA patterns within systems of linear equations
- Math IA -Modelling Population Growth in China.
- The purpose of this paper is to investigate an infinite summ...
- Maths Internal Assessment -triangular and stellar numbers
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student