- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
log2 + log3
log3 + log7
log4 + log 20
log0.2 + log11
log0.3 + log 0.4
This table to the left clearly shows that the log of 2 numbers added together will equal the log of the number multiplied. The table below clearly shows that log (?) + log (y) will equal log (?y). Let log x = a, let log y = b. Therefore 10a = x and 10b = y, these two equations can then be simplified to 10(a+b) =x*y. it is then possible to convert this back to log (xy) = a + b.
log5 + log4
log3 + log2
log4 + log8
log6 + log3
log3 + log26
log7 + log4
log12 - log3
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Maths (view all)
- Modelling the H1N1 Epidemic in Canada
- IB Math SL Type II Portfolio - BMI Index
- Stellar Numbers. In this folio task, we are going to determi...
- math portfolio type 1
- Gold Medal heights IB IA- score 15
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student