- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
English: Creative writing piece
The first 200 words of this essay...
Moderation task : Creative Writing Piece
Due: Wednesday 13th October 2010
Word Count : 897 words
Washington crossing the Delaware River by Emanuel Gottlieb Leutze made in 1851
It was a week before Christmas day in the year 1776. The wind was cold and hard as it brushed past my face. I felt a chill run through my spine, but for the glowing sun, the cold would have been unbearable. "Why won't God give me a break?", I thought. I was thinking about something, how the problem we were faced with would be solved, even if only temporarily. As the wind rushed by and I stood there thinking deeply, it came to me all of a sudden. After that, I pondered over and over a plan until I had it perfected to the last detail, then I simulated the results in my head. Ninety-nine times out of hundred it failed, but that one time it didn't fail provided me with enough hope. Moreover, you don't undergo a revolution without taking some risks. I thought about how my plan would diminish British and Hessian power and cause them to take us, the Revolution and I,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Misc (view all)
- Oodgeroo Essay
- ITGS portfolio Playstation news article. Too much playstati...
- ITGS portfolio Privacy and security issues that arise when u...
- Effect of Light intensity on the Anaerobic Respiration of Py...
- Burqa ban. Banning the Islamic face veils or not, that has b...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Zoey. University Student.