- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
IASAS Dance Critique
The first 200 words of this essay...
Internal Dance Critique
IASAS Dance Preview
I watched the IASAS dance preview performed by the selected dancers from ISM in the Fine Arts Theatre along with the other IASAS previews including drama and oral presentations. The theme of the dance this year was anime, which was conveyed by the choreography, lighting, music, and costumes.
The dance was very well presented, it showed lots of practice and I did not notice any mistakes or flaws in their performance. I was surprised by the beginning and impressed by the use of lighting and technology that was incorporated into the dance, since I have never seen a performance done by students that used technology so well. The video in the introduction was something new and caught everyone's attention, or the lighting making it seem as though the dance was underwater made the audience gaze in awe. I really liked how the dancers on the video would interact or interconnect with the dancers live on stage, how when one dancer exited from the stage, they would be on the screen, or when a pushing motion occurred in the screen, the dancers on stage would react to it.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Misc (view all)
- Sample Personal Statement
- CAS reflection
- Relatinshipe between father and son in things fall apart
- Supporting statement to study Law at Boston University.
- Discussion of the poem Astronauts by Robert Hayden.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.