- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
In this assignment I set out to design a modern and up to date classroom to enhance the learning experience for adult learners participating in a level 4 construction course. I aim to explain the rationale for my design, and will outline the materials to
The first 200 words of this essay...
Ben Gregory HNC 1 2011
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Signs and notices 7
Emergency lighting 7
First Aid fire fighting equipment 7
Sprinkler systems 7
Shopping List 8
In this assignment I set out to design a modern and up to date classroom to enhance the learning experience for adult learners participating in a level 4 construction course. I aim to explain the rationale for my design, and will outline the materials to be used.
A traditional classroom is often set with the desks in rows with the teacher's desk at the front of the room. Desks were often spread far enough apart to control behaviour, and to prevent cheating in tests! In days gone by teachers used to teach most lessons by standing at the front, and letting students copy from the board.
Teachers now use a wider range of interactive group and individual teaching methods, such as debates, discussions, role plays, presentations
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Architecture (view all)
- why was the roman army so sucessfull
- Explain how the organisational structure, culture and manage...
- Expansion and Changes in Architecture in the 20th century
- The role of the Building Surveyor.
- Describe management style, culture and organisational struct...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.