- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
In this assignment I set out to design a modern and up to date classroom to enhance the learning experience for adult learners participating in a level 4 construction course. I aim to explain the rationale for my design, and will outline the materials to
The first 200 words of this essay...
Ben Gregory HNC 1 2011
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
Signs and notices 7
Emergency lighting 7
First Aid fire fighting equipment 7
Sprinkler systems 7
Shopping List 8
In this assignment I set out to design a modern and up to date classroom to enhance the learning experience for adult learners participating in a level 4 construction course. I aim to explain the rationale for my design, and will outline the materials to be used.
A traditional classroom is often set with the desks in rows with the teacher's desk at the front of the room. Desks were often spread far enough apart to control behaviour, and to prevent cheating in tests! In days gone by teachers used to teach most lessons by standing at the front, and letting students copy from the board.
Teachers now use a wider range of interactive group and individual teaching methods, such as debates, discussions, role plays, presentations etc.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Architecture (view all)
- Explain how the organisational structure, culture and manage...
- Bungalow design for a disabled client. Discuss the form of c...
- Kenilworth Castle: How and why did the Castle Develop Over T...
- How could materials, renewable technologies and adapted proc...
- A building survey may be required mainly for checking the st...
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.