- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Deliver clear and concise information on stress and stress management and to give students practical and appropriate methods to cope with stress and it's affects.
The first 200 words of this essay...
TRAINING PROGRAMME - 'Stress and Stress Management'
Aim: To deliver clear and concise information on stress and stress management and to give students practical and appropriate methods to cope with stress and it's affects.
> 1) To make students comfortable and ready for effective learning.
> 2)To give students and introduction and brief description of the definition of stress and it's affects.
> 3)To make clear to students the symptoms of stress and how it affects life.
> 4)To give students a foundation for coping with stress such as stress management techniques whether physical or mental, and to give students a practical demonstration.
> 5)To make sure students are aware of stress prevention as well as cure through methods such as time management etc.
> 6)To allow students to learn through a variety of methods and sources.
> 7)To make sure students are more able to cope with difficult situations/circumstances in their own lives.
Training Programme Timetable - APPENDIX 1
Enrolment and refreshments
1-To make students comfortable and ready for effective learning
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Teaching (view all)
- EXAMINE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF INCLUSIVE EDUCATION FOR THE 5- ...
- This portfolio will help to illustrate and address how the c...
- A reflection of my overall experience of the work placement
- This study sets out to investigate the evolving educational ...
- Personal reflection
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.