- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Deliver clear and concise information on stress and stress management and to give students practical and appropriate methods to cope with stress and it's affects.
The first 200 words of this essay...
TRAINING PROGRAMME - 'Stress and Stress Management'
Aim: To deliver clear and concise information on stress and stress management and to give students practical and appropriate methods to cope with stress and it's affects.
> 1) To make students comfortable and ready for effective learning.
> 2)To give students and introduction and brief description of the definition of stress and it's affects.
> 3)To make clear to students the symptoms of stress and how it affects life.
> 4)To give students a foundation for coping with stress such as stress management techniques whether physical or mental, and to give students a practical demonstration.
> 5)To make sure students are aware of stress prevention as well as cure through methods such as time management etc.
> 6)To allow students to learn through a variety of methods and sources.
> 7)To make sure students are more able to cope with difficult situations/circumstances in their own lives.
Training Programme Timetable - APPENDIX 1
Enrolment and refreshments
1-To make students comfortable and ready for effective learning
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Teaching (view all)
- Outline the similarities and differences between the notions...
- Leadership and Management in Early Years Education.
- Schools as Organisations. Summarise entitlement and provisio...
- A Reflective Practice Assignment Demonstrating Personal and ...
- Reflection on E111 Course. The major achievement of this cou...
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.