- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Effective teaching and learning is a process that I will be continuing to analyse throughout my career of being a maths teacher
The first 200 words of this essay...
Effective teaching and learning is a process that I will be continuing to analyse throughout my career of being a maths teacher, this is only the beginning. Being a continual student means that I am able to look back on my experience and look at how I can improve myself. I feel as I have narrowed down my areas of development now that I have already got a year experience of teaching. I want to talk about where it went wrong and how I can improve myself to make sure that this will not be a returning factor in my future practice. I appreciate sometimes that mistakes can only be rectified through experience and more time in the classroom.
Looking at my effective learning within the classroom, I enjoyed exploring new concepts of maths; it would take me longer to grasp the mathematical idea of decision maths and finding the most critical path. Three of us (students) had turned up we decided to carry on the lesson with practicing critical even though the lesson was cancelled. I was lacking the confidence with this topic, but the other two (students) had a vague idea on how to find the critical
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Education and Teaching (view all)
- Why do educators need to know about both developmental psych...
- This report evaluates the differences and similarities betwe...
- Evaluate Strategies for creating a positive learning environ...
- Reflective Review of Practice
- Health promoting school
""Zoey. University Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'