- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
My Ideal School.
The first 200 words of this essay...
My Ideal School
My ideal school would be situated in the middle of a city so it is near to amenities such as shops, cinemas, theatres and museums. However the school would be so well funded it would buy all the land for five square kilometres around it. With this ground the school would create running tracks, football pitches, cricket grounds and facilities for every sport you could think of. There would also be an enormous park for the pupils and public to enjoy together. In this park would be shaded areas (so people would not get burned in the sunshine) and covered areas (to take cover while it is raining). There would be no fees but a bursary system that would allow children from any background to attend.
Each classroom would be fitted with the most modern computers running the most up-to date programmes. Every classroom would be at least one hundred square metres and only twenty pupils would be in a lesson at one time so that the teachers could devote sufficient attention to each pupil. On the walls there would be posters stating relevant information for the subject, for example maps for Geography, formulae
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Teaching (view all)
- Enabling Effective Inclusion. This school development plan ...
- Schools as Organisations. Summarise entitlement and provisio...
- Leadership and Management in Early Years Education.
- Removing barriers to achievement - Response to the Governmen...
- Principles of assessment in lifelong learning
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'