- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The effect of bullying on children at school
- Essay length: 3423 words
- Submitted: 13/06/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
The contemporary issue focused upon in this assignment is (bullying in school)
I have chosen to discuss about this issues because as a parent I have an interest on this particular area.
Some students are involved in bullying at some time during their school days. They may be bullied themselves, they may bully someone else, or they may see a friend being bullied. Concerns arise constantly as recent research into the effects of bullying clearly indicate that bulling can seriously affect children's social, physical and psychological well being as well as their academic achievement. As a parent this is something that has personal implications. Families do not want their children growing up being afraid of going to school or worrying whether they are being bullied or become a bully themselves. The problem of bullying is not only in the United Kingdom but is a worldwide issue.
Stories about children who have been bullied have written in their own words how they suffer. Some lives have been blighted by bullying and some of the children's childhoods effectively destroyed. Stories about how children took their lives and who were otherwise happy kids but had been pushed
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Teaching (view all)
- Written Statement on reflective learning
- Reflective Review of Practice
- Women in developing countries.
- EXAMINE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF INCLUSIVE EDUCATION FOR THE 5- ...
- Contextualising Policy & Curriculum in Post Compulsory E...
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.