- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Swimming Goggles Material Selection
- Essay length: 6834 words
- Submitted: 10/11/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
Initially when we were given this project my topic was oven trays. By my own admission I am no expert in the kitchen so the idea of doing a detailed project on one of its common utensils did not enthral me. I also felt that they would be quite simple to design because they are so simple in shape. I wanted something more interesting and challenging. That is why I asked ot change to swimming goggles. Swimming is something that I am both interested in and partake in and I felt that the numerous different shapes and plastics in its design would make for an interesting project.
Throughout the project I have attempted to be as clear and concise as possible. It begins by outlining what the requirements of goggles are and then goes on to talk briefly about each separate part. One part is then looked at in detail, both its material selection and its production process. Some general design issues are then discussed and costs are also dealt with.
It is important to note that there are many different designs of goggles on today's market. These range from small top of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Engineering (view all)
- Fatty Ethanolamide
- Using MASTAN2 to investigate the effect of applied forces on...
- The aim of this laboratory experiment is to examine the tens...
- The objective of this experiment was to determine the compre...
- Bernoulli's Theorem Distribution Experiment
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.