- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Freedom - I have always been free ever since I was born.
The first 200 words of this essay...
I have always been free ever since I was born. My parents never hindered my dreams and my ambition even though they wanted me to be something more than what I wanted to be, they never failed to support my dreams. Freedom differs because there are three levels of it: freedom from, to and for. In my younger years, I did not have much experience on what it is to be free from. Whenever there are parties of my friends, or school trips, I am not usually allowed, and if I am permitted, there is always a condition that I have to bring a nanny. Even just to play outside our very house is a no-no for me. Nevertheless, I am thankful that my parents deprived me of not doing those things and I understand and appreciate their most noble reason of keeping me safe. There was a time when I thought the world would crumble down if I am not allowed to go, but I was wrong.... There was a school field trip in grade five or six. My mother told me to ask for daddy's permission. My dad is not at all that strict, he
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Philosophy and Theology (view all)
- A Critique of Descartes' Trip In and Out of Skepticism.
- ‘Unless we assume that everyone is free to make mor...
- Explanation of moral absolutism ethics
- Does John Stuart Mill's On Liberty make a well thought out a...
- The Sumerian Lifestyle and Their Contributions to the Modern...
- The Influence of Philosophy in the Roman Empire - A.W.
- A being is omnipotent if and only if it has every power that...
- What is the mind body problem? Provide details of some respo...
- Morality is the refuge of the weak. Discuss with reference t...
- The one true substance in the world it is God. How far do yo...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.