- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Freedom - I have always been free ever since I was born.
The first 200 words of this essay...
I have always been free ever since I was born. My parents never hindered my dreams and my ambition even though they wanted me to be something more than what I wanted to be, they never failed to support my dreams. Freedom differs because there are three levels of it: freedom from, to and for. In my younger years, I did not have much experience on what it is to be free from. Whenever there are parties of my friends, or school trips, I am not usually allowed, and if I am permitted, there is always a condition that I have to bring a nanny. Even just to play outside our very house is a no-no for me. Nevertheless, I am thankful that my parents deprived me of not doing those things and I understand and appreciate their most noble reason of keeping me safe. There was a time when I thought the world would crumble down if I am not allowed to go, but I was wrong.... There was a school field trip in grade five or six. My mother told me to ask for daddy's permission. My dad is not at all that strict,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Philosophy and Theology (view all)
- Compare and contrast rationalist and empiricist approaches t...
- Explanation of moral absolutism ethics
- God Of Small Things - Significance of the title.
- The world without its greatest invention-the wheel-is a worl...
- Critically compare Act Utilitarianism with Rule Utilitariani...
- Abortion Ethics
- What is the strongest objection to utilitarianism? How pers...
- How should we respond to Descartes sceptical arguments?
- Title: What did Immanuel Kant think Enlightenment was? Was h...
- Questions on the dialogue of Socrates and Laches
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.