- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
The Fate of Time.
The first 200 words of this essay...
The Fate of Time
By Courtney Wallace
"This day's black fate on more days doth depend:/
This but begins the woe others must end."
(Act 3, Scene 1)
What is love? Is it not a feeling, a dream, a look? How long must it take one to know he/she is in love? In addition, if it is longer then an hour is it really love? One could say love is in the eyes, the window to the soul; another could say the eyes could not see love for they only tell so much. However, what about fate, if fate exists what does it matter if the love is in the eyes or truly in the heart? In addition, at what point is life swept out of the beholder's hands and into those of fate? If Shakespeare would have answered, I believe he would have said, when those hearts of the beholders do feel love there life is taken by love. Romeo and Juliet, by William Shakespeare, is a love story struck down by fate and doomed to tragedy. When considering the destruction of Romeo and Juliet the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Romeo and Juliet (view all)
- HOW DOES DRAMATIC IRONY AFFECT THE AUDIEDIENCE IN ROMEO AND ...
- Baz Luhrmann directed a modern adaptation of 'Romeo and Juli...
- What literary devices are used to portray whether Romeo and ...
- Suicide Impulse in Romeo and Juliet.
- Comparative essay on theme of Love in Romeo and Juliet and t...
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student