- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Analyse how a selected website (Tescos) has been designed to meet the requirements of its target audience.
Are you in the right place?
Jump to ICT in business and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Unit 34: Website Design Strategy
Assignment 1: M1
In this assignment I will be analysing how my selected website has been designed to meet the requirements of its target audience.
The website that I have selected to analyse is, Tesco (www.tesco.com). The target audience for this website are, families and single use (18+) and elderly/disabled customers who are unable to go out and get their groceries themselves. The target audience require medium-high IT skill level and with the elderly they will require rudimentary level of IT with access to an IT with a reasonable income.
The target audience require functions from a website. They expect to have clear navigation to be used at ease with a quick response in return, readability of the font size and style used (sites usually use a sans serif font) with an understandable language to all users.
The content has been written and formatted to make it accessible. For example:
* Headings highlight sections of text
* Sentences are short with the meaning at the beginning
* Links use meaningful text
* Forms can be navigated using the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- Computerised Accounts - What are the advantages and limitati...
- My aim is to research and produce a formal business report o...
- The Purpose and Scope of MIS - Management information system...
- of the trading and profit and loss account and the balance s...
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.