- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Business at Work - Hays Plc
- Essay length: 7925 words
- Submitted: 15/12/2002
The first 200 words of this essay...
Business at Work
Table Of Contents
TERMS OF REFERENCE 2
1. WHO ARE HAYS? 2
2. OWNERSHIP E1 2
3. OBJECTIVES E2 C1 2
4. FUNCTIONAL AREAS E4 2
5. MANAGEMENT STYLE AND CULTURE E5 A1 2
6. COMMUNICATION E6 2
7. PRODUCTION AND QUALITY E7A3 2
COMPANY STRUCTURE LEAFLET BACK
Terms of Reference
To: Mrs Cornelius
From: Daniel James Rose
Subject: Unit 1 Business at work
Synopsis: This report breaks down and examines the Ownership, Objectives, Management style and culture, Communication and the production and quality process of Hays Plc (Here and afterwards Hays) it also show the interrelation and the effects of these processes compared with the value of the services.
1. Who are Hays?
Hays is Business services company which offers a range from Specialist Mail Services, Specialist Logistical Services / Storage facilities and Personnel Services. They have split these up to three main areas; Hays Logistics, Personnel, Commercial. They
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Business Stakeholders Marks and Spencers
- business online
- Unit 4 Business Studies
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- Analyse different types of business information and their so...
- How Tesco complies with current ICT legislation
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.