- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Business Planning - to open a fish and chip shop.
- Essay length: 9646 words
- Submitted: 08/11/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
Unit 6 Business Planning
My business idea is to open a fish and chip shop.
Task 1(E2) my business idea is to open a fish and chip shop. At this shop people will able to buy hot food such as fish and chips and many other things such as drinks.
I have chosen to open a fish and chip shop in Queensbury Parade that is in the London Borough of Harrow. I am providing this service as people have to eat, the food I will sell will be tasteful and above all my services will be convenient. There are many different retail shops at Queensbury Parade supplying various services and goods such as a, *newsagent shop
*Factories and warehouses
But there are no hot food services available. I have chosen to open a fish and chip shop as simply because there is no hot food services available at Queensbury and as there is station (Jubilee line) so there would be a lot of passing trade.
My business will be called Usman' Fish and Chip shop, located at 7
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- business online
- Business Stakeholders Marks and Spencers
- Analyse different types of business information and their so...
- of the trading and profit and loss account and the balance s...
- Outline electronic and non-electronic methods for communicat...
- How Tesco complies with current ICT legislation
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.