- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Business Systems: An Introductory Managerial Perspective.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Business Systems: 'An Introductory Managerial Perspective'
In management information systems the role of a supervisor is to over see the staff he/she has been appointed. This can be individuals who work on the shop floor or even factory floor during a shift of work. In order to be an excellent manager or supervisor he/she need to be in close touch with the work force that he/she is in charge of. Therefore to be able to do this the supervisor needs detailed information of the trades and skills of each employee to know what assignment or task to allocate the employees and to be able to monitor constantly the progress of the workshops. In the case of this management information system the information need will be the workers curriculum vitae to see if the worker is qualified in skills such as maths and english and many more. Also it is important to know the employees medical status and to know what job to allocate. In example if an employee suffers from asthma I would not expect that employee to be working in the workshop of timber due to the illness it is not suitable and it
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- Computerised Accounts - What are the advantages and limitati...
- The Purpose and Scope of MIS - Management information system...
- of the trading and profit and loss account and the balance s...
- Customer Service Assingnment
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.