- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
For my report I will be looking at two businesses, a small business and a large business. My large business is called Asda and my small business is called Snippers.
- Essay length: 7705 words
- Submitted: 14/07/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
For my report I will be looking at two businesses, a small business and a large business. My large business is called Asda and my small business is called Snippers. For these two businesses I will be exploring on its entire business organisation and functional areas, example, their personnel department and their administration department. I'll be finding out the businesses aims and objectives, strengths and weaknesses and their internal and external factors, along with their business activities, ownership, location and their advantages and disadvantages.
I will also be describing what each term means, example; I will be defining what each functional area does, or what the public and private sector do.
Main Business Activities
Asda, which is my large business mainly provides goods, and supplies services.
Asda provides services such as; customer services, customer assistance, financial services such as; car insurance, home insurance, and travel insurance.
They sell a whole range of foods and drinks, retail, toys, school essentials, hair accessories, cutlery and a lot of other goods.
The products that they produce are foods such as: bread, French bread, croissants, donuts, muffins, cookies and more bakery types.
Asda also have a
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- Computerised Accounts - What are the advantages and limitati...
- of the trading and profit and loss account and the balance s...
- Customer Service Assingnment
- My aim is to research and produce a formal business report o...
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.