- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Report by Kamran Latif
The first 200 words of this essay...
Application for registry assistant post at Halesowen College
Terms of reference:
This report is being written to the Human Resources Manager to support my application for the above stated job.
This report was compiled by analysing the job description for the above post. I have also analysed the skills which I have acquired in my current temporary post as well as from past jobs and college.
These are the skills that are stated that I feel should be filled and how I am a suitable candidate for the job. I have itemised them under headings shown.
Inputting data onto the computer systems - I have done this in my job in an opticians I entered the daily and weekly figures for the sales of glasses and contact lenses.
Have good time management skills - This was proven when I had to use my time to liaise with customers and also when I had to do a required task by a set date, I also arrived to work on time and met any targets that were set.
Qualifications - I have an English GCSE
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
People & Operations Management (view all)
- Roles and Responsibilities of Staff Members at McDonalds.
- How employee performance is managed and measured at a busine...
- The main aim of this research is to evaluate the information...
- Explain how customer service standards are planned, implemen...
- NVQ2 Business and admin assessment 1. Know the employment r...
- Describe the main employability, personal and communication ...
- Describe the theory of Taylor. Explain how it would be impl...
- Suggest, with justification, ways of improving motivation in...
- Project Management - Members of the Building Team
- Demonstrate how to manage the SMART targets in your career p...
""Gemma Haysman. Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths. GCSE Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.