- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Vision Is Nothing Without a Plan - Can Business X Succeed?
The first 200 words of this essay...
Vision is nothing without a plan
Can business X succeed?
I needed to choose a simple business idea and do the necessary research to ascertain whether the business could be a success. Alternatively I would need to look at an existing business and plan how it could increase its success. I decided to see whether my own business could succeed.
I have chosen to look at a children's entertainment company that provides food and entertainment. I will have to research the main aspects that are needed to run and work an entertainment company. I will focus on the marketing side of the business and also the financial aspects. I will need to research advertising, and decide whether or not I would use it.
Children's parties can often be stressful for parents. There is a gap in the market or niche, for this business, so it should be popular. I found this out when doing research in the local area, as I found nothing locally. I wanted to start up the business, and when parents have knowledge of the business they hopefully will realise that it is a good idea and that it would be useful
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
ICT in Business (view all)
- Evaluate the Uses and Benefits of Computers In Accounting.
- Computerised Accounts - What are the advantages and limitati...
- My aim is to research and produce a formal business report o...
- Customer Service Assingnment
- In this assignment I am going to produce a detailed business...
- To what extent does the use of business software guarantee s...
- In this task I will be going over the legal, ethical and ope...
- E-commerce case study - Online Music Bussiness.
- The above chart compares the usability features of three con...
- technological change
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.