- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
- Essay length: 1451 words
- Submitted: 23/01/2004
The first 200 words of this essay...
It is technically possible to design a script remarking system because computers can be used to sort, search and update data input using a database management system such as Microsoft Access. The current hardware of the United Kingdom Awarding Body is sufficient, as all they will need to run the system is a computer (preferably with 64Mb RAM, 10Gb hard disk drive, 3.5"/1.4Mb floppy disk drive and a 8Mb or higher graphics card), a standard keyboard and mouse, a printer and a visual display unit to run the system effectively and efficiently.
It is economically feasible to design and use this script remarking system because fewer people would need to be employed to do the work of remarking a script and producing the reports manually and more work can be done in a shorter time span, therefore also saving on overheads such as light and heating as well as employee wages,
It is legally feasible to use this script remarking system because all the data used will be used for the specific purpose of remarking the candidate's script and nothing else. The data will not
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Computer Science (view all)
- Why its important to have protocols and standards on a netwo...
- Compilers and Interpreters
- An introduction to Identity Theft
- The impact of the availability of electric information on in...
- Justify a particular installation or upgrade. I have instal...
- BTEC National in IT Organisational systems security - Polici...
- BTEC National in IT Organisational systems security - Softwa...
- Future Developments in ICT
- Computing project - testing my library system
- Application Letter. My passion for Computer Science
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.