- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
English Language AS Level Coursework: Creative Writing Piece
The first 200 words of this essay...
You had no idea until it was too late. You tell yourself it's not your fault, desperate for relief from the guilt, but the words ring hollow; even unspoken they are fake. You know you could have changed things, you had a chance but you ignored it, afraid, and turned your back. It's too late now, and the desolation and deathly stillness in the wake of the storm is your punishment, filling you with memories and relentless guilt. Every second brings another fond memory: the way he breathed when he slept, eyes half open, lips curved in half a smile; the way his hand would creep into yours and you knew he needed you; the way he cried when he hurt you and you always forgave him, knowing he would always forgive you... The way he told you he loved you. There'll be no kissing to make up, not now. With each little realisation of each little loss, another little thing you'll never have again, you heart breaks a bit more, until you're sure there can be nothing left to break.
You passed his mother in the street the other day, and her eyes were blank, lifeless.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Composition (view all)
- Should The Voting Age Be Lowered To 13?
- Tattoo Essay
- Commentary for AS level English Language
- Do people learn who they are only when they are forced into ...
- 1984, V for vendetta
- English Writing -The invention I would choose to prevent wou...
- The Good and Bad of Modern Technology
- Is Technology Making Us Stupid?
- Why English Matters as the International Language.
- Looks Could Kill. Barbie is definitely too skinny to be a g...
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.