- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Formal Report on Time Management. As part of my Study Skills portfolio, Julie Khamis has asked me to construct a weekly time table which is to include between twelve and sixteen hours of study time.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Formal Report on Time Management
Terms of Reference
As part of my Study Skills portfolio, Julie Khamis has asked me to construct a weekly time table which is to include between twelve and sixteen hours of study time. It must show a balance of interests and achievable short term study goals to career towards the long term objective of academic success in the Access course.
I started by constructing two time audits in the form; weekday and weekend. Then divided the half hour time slots between the categories "Fixed time", "Moveable", "Leisure", as my week worked before the start of the Access course. Next I calculated the hours spent and converted it into percentage of time spent, using the formula 1/2 hrs /48 x 100. When I completed the audits I was able to put the information into timetables, this time adding the category "Study time" and using the formula No hrs/ 168 hrs in a week x 100 to convert into percentage.
* Fixed Time = 15.5 hrs = 64%
* Moveable = 4.5 hrs = 19%
* Leisure = 4 hrs =
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
General Studies (view all)
- ROLE OF YOUTH IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Can the world sustain our increasing dependency over electri...
- Report: Charity Event for Cancer Research UK
- Should Cannabis be legalised in the UK?
- Fox Hunting
- Should the Death penalty be re-introduced?
- Pro Speech- Capital Punishment
- Discuss the statement " Art changes the world as much a...
- Should scientific research be restricted in any way?
- Globalization vs. Culture: The Loss Of Identity
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.