- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Principles underpinning work of practitioner in early years. Legislation and reflective practise.
- Essay length: 4164 words
- Submitted: 25/07/2011
The first 200 words of this essay...
[THE PRINCIPLES UNDERPINNING THE ROLE OF THE PRACTITIONER WORKING WITH CHILDREN.
E1- Describe the responsibility of the practitioner in professional relationships
The skills required by a practitioner need to be practised with regard to certain responsibilities:
One of the main objectives when working as an early years' practitioner is to work as part of a team to provide high quality care and education for children in accordance with government regulations for example The Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage and in line with the setting's principles, policies and procedures.
"Policies in early years' settings are there to guide the actions which practitioners need to take to fulfil the vision and aims of the setting and to act as a point of reference against which decisions can be made." Early Years Update
To promote and encourage the children's safety and security it would be effective if a practitioner works in line and maintains high levels of safety by abiding with the settings policies and procedures and be aware of any emergency procedures and remain vigilant on the settings premises and to report any issues if necessary to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Healthcare (view all)
- Discuss difficulties that may arise when implementing anti-d...
- Theories of ageing p4 m2
- Health and Social Care Unit 3 Health and Well being
- In this essay I shall begin to justify how an ethical approa...
- How is anti-discriminatory practice is promoted in health an...
- Food Safety -unit 3 health and social care
- Describe the role of energy in the human body
- Unit 5 Anatomy and physiology in health and social care
- Unit 4 P4, P5 & D2. Development Through The Life Stages
- Improving access to sexual health services
- p1: explain the purpose and role of research for the health ...
- Understand why effective communication is important in the w...
- Promoting a healthy environment for children. Legislation a...
- Investigating Diseases. I will be looking at and comparing c...
- Describe physical, intellectual, emotional and social develo...
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.