- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Text Analysis car magazine - analysing the front cover of "Evo" magazine.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Similar Text Analysis
Regarding imagery, The Aston Martin V12 Vantage RS has been placed on the centre of the cover page of the magazine; it's the largest image in front page which is pictured high from the lift side. The image of the Aston martin is conventional for this kind of magazine; the image of this car is used to relate to the target audience range of 16-30 ages and mostly male however a smaller image of red coloured Aston Martin optioned on the lift side of the magazine is used to identify with the female audience. Lighting is used on the cars to emphasise exclusiveness of the car for this issue and makes the cars stand out on the gray background. The front of the wheel on both cars is turned to lift so that the audience can get full view of the alloy wheel as it's vary important feature regarding cars look. The big bold golden name of the magazine "evo" at top lift corner of the magazine stands out agents the gray background. At the life cover page in front of the Aston is the barcode with the price and the issue
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Newspapers & Magazines (view all)
- Comparing articles from two newspapers on the same subject.
- Comparison of a tabloid and broadsheet article - Broadsheet ...
- Compare and contrast the three newspaper articles, explainin...
- Comparing two Newspaper Articles
- Explain the differences between 'Tabloid' and 'Broadsheet' n...
- I will be exploring how effective the regulation of newspape...
- Media Report Comparing Film and Top Gear Magazine.
- Journalism Language - Analysis of a newspaper article about...
- A brief introduction of English journalism
- Encoding & Decoding Cosmopolitan Magazine
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.