- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Agribusiness Teaching Center
European Union (EU)
This paper is about the EU, its major policies, the key objectives, legislations, instruments for implementing those policies, who the members are, and the institutions involved in the implementation of the trade goals.
Key word: European Union; Mission of the EU.
The establishment of the EU intended to work toward common goals of European countries. This free trade zone or economic community was and is very successful which seeks special purposes such as political dialogue, free trade and freedom of movement, economic, financial, and cultural cooperation. Special attention was focused on the trade laws, regulations, and other issues (Kotler, 1999, p. 371).
The key objectives are to keep market open, ensure fair trade, enforce the legislation objectively and transparently, ensure trade partners respect WTO legislation, and promote improvements to the system (European Union). The EU provides sovereignty to its Members to act as independent ones on behalf of the EU or in other words to welfare and interest of the Union as a whole (European Union).
The integration of the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
European Union (view all)
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of EU enlargement?
- To what extent has the European Union been successful in &qu...
- Assess the effects of imperialism on European countries duri...
- Transformation of the U.S. Hegemony in Europe through NATO a...
- Has the creation of the Single European Market been a succes...
- What was the original purpose of NATO?
- Types of Democracy and Ways of Participating.
- To what extent can China be classed as a superpower?
- Discuss the view that there is little difference between the...
- Why are Asymmetrical wars, such as Iraq and Afghanistan so d...
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student