- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
by Alex Higgs 12 SC
Welcome to Enzymes essay,here I will go through various uses of
enzymes and descriptions.
Enzymes are one of the important parts of biological
processes.Most reactions can use enzymes as a biological catalyst
and therefore speeding the reaction and making the whole process a
breeze.There are many uses of Enzymes ,but in this essay I will pay
most attention to industrial uses.Before I go any further,I d like to
briefly describe key points of enzymes...
* Very large, complex protein molecules consisting of
intertwined chains of amino acids
* Formed within the cells of all living creatures, plants, fungi,
bacteria, and microscopic single cell organisms
* Highly biodegradable and pose no threat to the environment
* Catalysts at work all around us in nature, our bodies, and in
* Inanimate chemical compounds, though they are found in all
* Categorized according to the compounds they act upon. For
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Molecules & Cells (view all)
- Digestive system
- mitosis coursework
- The digestive system
- Stem cells: how is stem cell research carried out, and its b...
- Diabetes: Treatment (Present and Future)
- How organelles work together
- Modern solutions for Mesothelioma An Issue report
- Describe how the Organelles in the Beta Cells Work Together ...
- Vaccination and the components of the immune system
- Research project. Type 1 diabetes, is there a solution?
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.