- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Business coursework- comparing the operations, aims and objectives of Tescos and Sejuice juice bar
- Essay length: 7134 words
- Submitted: 26/09/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
Strand A..... PG 3-10
Strand B...... PG 10-19
Strand C...... PG 19-27
Strand D....... PG 27-34
GCSE Applied Business Studies
Unit 1 - Investigating Business Studies Strand A
Introduction - Tesco
Tesco is a very large and successful supermarket all over the U.K. It has many branches and was first found in the year 1919 in the east part of London by Jack Cohen. It has got varieties of branches in different parts of the U.K.; however the head office is in chesterfield. Tesco became one of the world's fourth largest retailers in the year 2008. Originally Tesco used to only specialise their products in food and drink. It has know expanded their business by selling more varieties of products such as; clothing, insurance, mobile phones, renting and buying DVD's , dental plans, financial services , internet services, software's and much more.
Introduction - Sejuice
So far, Sejuice has been one of the most successful Smoothie bars in Brighton (United Kingdom). It just doesn't specialise their products in smoothies, however they now also do products such as; homemade soups, sandwiches
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Case Studies (view all)
- Do you learn better by yourself or with a teacher?
- Would the opening of a fast food restaurant on Riddy lane (L...
- McDonal's "seniors" Restaurant
- Communications Report
- Response letter from Alton Towers.
- Business Plan. This Coursework will enable me to know how t...
- SWOT analysis for Samia's Special Pizzas.
- Case Study of a Franchise Pizza Business
- I am writing to offer you some advice on how customer servic...
- Are consumers getting a fair deal from Fairtrade products?
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.