- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Business studies-create your own business
- Essay length: 8107 words
- Submitted: 16/02/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
In this assignment I am to investigate whether it is possible to create a business and perform market research .My business will be a new Chinese restaurant, it will specialise in Chinese foods, it will offer eat in and take away services, which also includes delivery. I chose a Chinese restaurant as my market research showed most people would prefer a new Chinese restaurant. I think it will be successful, as most people wanted a Chinese restaurant; and there aren't many in the area, the area that I am going to locate in, is Hendon. I've done a sufficient amount of market research to find out what prices people would be willing to spend on a meal and where people would like it to be located. Anyone can use a restaurant, which means my target audience would be everyone. So I need to promote well so it's appealing to all sorts of people. The two types of business organisation types I could use are either a sole trader or partnership. A sole trader is a business, which is run and owned by one person, this person makes the decisions, invests and is fully responsible for the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- NVQ level 2 unit 2 Business Administration. Worksheet on Pri...
- What do recent attempts to adopt 'partnership' approaches an...
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- Analyse the relationship between job roles, functions and an...
- Describe the main physical and technological resources requi...
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.