- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Effects of external factors affecting the road haulage industry.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Effects of external factors affecting the road haulage industry
* Competitiveness of the road haulage industry and pressures on margins
* Impact of economic factors
* Delivery pressures
* Increased customer requirements
* Development assistance for the road haulage sector
* Increasing range of products and requirements demanded
I have been asked by a road haulage company to produce a review which presents a strategic assessment of the road haulage industry regarding the capacity of the industry to meet the changing environment and the adequacy of the existing structure and organisation of the road haulage industry to respond effectively to these changes.
I will also discuss the likely impact of these developments on the market environment in the road haulage industry and the implications this has for the activities that may need to be undertaken to ensure that the industry can meet users' evolving service requirements competitively and cost-effectively into the future.
The road haulage industry faces an environment of increasing customer requirements,
these are summarised below and are all discussed in subsequent paragraphs.
CONCENTRATION OF MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS LEADING TO INCREASED REQUIREMENTS FROM SUPPLIERS
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Economy & Economics (view all)
- Main characteristics of free market economy
- Economic growth is a necessary but not sufficient condition ...
- External environment - PEST analysis for Somerset house.
- Pest Analysis of Sony
- Identify the key factors that determine the level of investm...
- IGCSE AND GCSE Economics Units 1 and 2 Notes - markets and t...
- Describe the Advantages of a Market Economy
- Exchange Rates and their Effect on Morocco Report.
- The Potential Impact of Government Policies on My Business P...
- China and Economic growth, Case Study
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.