- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
people in organsation
The first 200 words of this essay...
Business studies coursework
By Adam khelifi
The Customer Support Assistant will report to the Customer Service Manager and provides assistance to other members of the team. After appropriate training, the role will include:
o Administration of account applications ( computing skills , accounting skills )
o Telephone support to clients ( helping customers with their enquiries) .
o Online support to clients - involving replying to emails within 10 minutes of initial enquiry
o Processing client cash deposits and refunds
o Resolving client issues
o Generate letters for new and prospective customers
o Liaison with other departments - dealers, compliances, management
o Other general office duties (faxing and printing paper)
Required skills & abilities:
We are looking for an individual that has prior Customer Support experience. Experience of handling client money and knowledge of money laundering procedures would be of particular benefit. The candidate should preferably be a student with experience of dealing with retail customers. Any experience of financial spread betting would be a bonus.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Business, Companies and Organisation, Activity (view all)
- NVQ level 2 unit 2 Business Administration. Worksheet on Pri...
- Business Studies
- Aims & Objectives of a Business - comparing the NHS with...
- functional areas in oxfam and sainsburys
- Analyse the relationship between job roles, functions and an...
- For this task I will be analysing the differences between St...
- Analyse how businesses are organised
- Government as a Stakeholder in Manchester Airport.
- Analysis of the Major Sectors of Employment in Gloucestershi...
- Evaluate the issues that need to be considered when starting...
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.