- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
DT -Specification. My lamp will be aimed especially for children 12 year olds because I did a questionnaire and Ive found out it would be best to target my product at a 12 year old
The first 200 words of this essay...
My lamp will be aimed especially for children 12 year olds because I did a questionnaire and I've found out it would be best to target my product at a 12 year old
My product needs to be able to light up and it needs to be a self assembly product because it's popular for many reasons, and it keeps the cost as low as possible.
I would want my product to be reasonably light so that it can be easily handled and can be easily be taken, but I wouldn't want it to be extremely light as it could easily be blown by the wind.
I expect my product to last for life if it's used carefully and my product will be socket powered therefore, batteries will not be used and so the batteries will not be replaced as it would be socked powered however, only the bulb will need to be replaced so that it can light up.
My product will need to be colourful and attractive; this is because my product is aimed at 12 year
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Resistant Materials (view all)
- Investigating The Effectiveness of a Home - Insulation Metho...
- An explanation of the impact of 'new' materials on product d...
- Analysis of Existing Products.
- Analysis of Design Brief
- Properties of Teflon and Tefzel.
- Design Technology Investigation. Guiding question: How can ...
- Design need research for a new toy.
- Analysis of Research for my Lamp Design.
- Evaluating my design for a camping chair.
- Product Analysis - my table lamp design
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'