- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
During the monologue I played the main character Ben and I explained how my friends and family tried so hard to make me happy but it never worked
The first 200 words of this essay...
We all had to work individually and create a monologue explaining the situation the character was in and how they felt about it. During the monologue I played the main character Ben and I explained how my friends and family tried so hard to make me happy but it never worked and unfortunately they left as they thought I was ungrateful but then I explained to the audience how I wanted to be left alone and to be able to do things on my own, I wanted to show the audience that my family and friends were making me feel young and stupid as they were doing everything for me, I wanted the audience to empathize with Ben. I explained what I used to love, for example: tennis, football, parties and etc before I turned paralysed, I wanted the audience to sympathize with Ben because he is not able to do the things he used to love. I also explained that a nurse named Brenda was looking after me and all she ever talked about was how annoying her kids were because all they ever talked about or wanted to do was sports like football and tennis,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Reviews of Personal Performances (view all)
- Critically evaluate the practical use of Person-Centred Coun...
- In this essay I will explore Carl Rogers core conditions and...
- Drama Essay - Blood Brothers
- In this unit we looked at the beginning of Steven Berkoffs a...
- "You might forgive, but forgetting is not always possib...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.