- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Good Night Mister Tom - Quick Chapter summary.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Good Night Mister Tom
Chapter 1 (14-28)
Willies Mum wants Willie to go to a Religious home
We believe that Willies Mum beats Willie at home
Willie is a very polite young eight-year-old
Willie is scared of Tom at the start
Tom was married but his wife died
Tom has a dog-called Sammy
Chapter 2 (28-44)
Willie is less scared of Sammy
Willie and Tom go to Fm.
Willie has never seen a cow before
Willie wears thin clothes
Mum told Will to read bible every day
Mum sent Tom a note (Pg. 37) and sent him the belt
Tom berries it
Will is delighted with his own room
Chapter 3 (44-58)
Will wakes up, finds bed wet as had bad dream
Tom writes a letter to Wills Mum
Tom find out, Will can't read nor write, can draw
Will birthday soon but does not see the big thing about it
Tom goes to Doctor about Wills sleeping
Will go to post-office
Chapter 4 (58-74)
Tom and Will goes shopping for
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
John Steinbeck (view all)
- Of Mice And Men
- 'Of Mice and Men' By John Steinbeck.
- Loneliness In Of Mice and Men
- What did George and Lennie gain from their friendship?
- What is the importance of the theme of dreams and ambition i...
- Of Mice and Men Chapter One : how does Steinbeck present the...
- Explore the presentation of George and Lennies relationship ...
- How does Steinbeck explore different attitudes to women in O...
- Animal Imagery in 'Of Mice and Men'
- Describe the relationships in "Of mice and men".
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.