- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Internet-centric issues affecting schoolchildren in our modern life and times - an essay exploring the impacts of the Internet on today's schoolchildren
The first 200 words of this essay...
Title of Essay: Internet-centric issues affecting schoolchildren in our modern life and times: an essay exploring the impacts of the Internet on today's schoolchildren.
Introduction: This essay discusses the merits, virtues and pitfalls of the new Internet age with close reference to its effects on schoolchildren. This essay looks at the effects from (mostly) the viewpoint of a concerned parent, and presents strong opinions on the effects of the Internet on school children. By doing so, this essay hopes to present a balanced view on the advent of the Internet, thereby enriching and broadening the reader's horizon in this area. In the concluding paragraph of the essay, a suggestion is made on areas of improvement, and lists steps that parents and schools can take to minimise the dangers of the Internet.
This essay was awarded High Distinction (26 out of 30 marks possible) at the High School level.
The Internet is very often portrayed to be an extremely useful application that allows people to communicate efficiently in real time across places and even countries. In this essay, I will discuss how schoolchildren are affected by the Internet, and how the Internet has altered the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Argue, Persuade and Advise (view all)
- Write an essay to be published on your school website about ...
- All people have a right to their own opinions but not the ri...
- Write a Newspaper article about a TV advert you love or loat...
- Don't get me started on... Bullying
- Notes for a speech on tattoos.
- A right to reply - teenagers in the media letter.
- Why I Hate TV Talent Shows Article
- Report on the food and drinks available for students in your...
- Does Reality TV really portray reality?
- Feature Article Task - Teens and gangs.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.