- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
There was excellent July day, one of those days, which occur only then, when weather was established for a long time. The sky is clear from the earliest morning; morning dawn does not blaze by the fire: it spills by gentle bloom. Sun - not fiery, not incandesced, as during the hot drought, not dim- crimson, as before grow brown, but bright and peacefully floats under the narrowband long cloudlet, fresh will brighten and will be immersed and its violet fog. Upper, thin edge of the extended cloudlet will begin to sparkle by snakes; their luster is such to the luster of forged silver... But the playing rays here again gushed out, - and gaily it is stately, as if taking off, heavenly body rises more powerfully. Many round high clouds usually appear about noon, golden- grey, with the tender white edges. It is similar to islands, scattered along the infinitely spilled river, flowing around by their deeply transparent sleeves of flat dark blue, they barely move; further, to the horizon, they are shifted, they crowd, the dark blue between them to no longer see; but themselves they are so azure, as the sky: they everything right
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Writing to Inform, Explain and Describe (view all)
- Descriptive Writing Of A Beach
- Me, myself and my dreams
- Descriptive writing. Scene at a busy market place
- Describe the scene of a school lunch hall
- All my sons - Five Quotes for Each Character
- Gold: A Creative Essay
- My Experience of Immigration
- This Thing of Darkness (Recreating a line from Shakespeare a...
- Wider attitudes towards text messaging
- Creative Writing. The chief shouted his orders. Everyone ge...
- Morning of the execution. Within a few hours, her brother w...
- Describe a person you admire. Though I have lived a colou...
- Supermarket Description - Sleek, automatic, glass doors slid...
- A Foreboding Night. Ian sat on the curb, his hands buried d...
- (Descriptive Writing) Describe the sights and sounds of a ma...
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.