- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
What I need now is a little rest. Perhaps, a trip to New Zealand and Italy can get my mind off him. From what I know, New Zealand is one of the famous destinations for sightseeing
The first 200 words of this essay...
A Journey To Remember
I am not feeling quite me lately. I only see emptiness and loneliness in the blue horizon. What I need now is a little rest. Perhaps, a trip to New Zealand and Italy can get my mind off him. From what I know, New Zealand is one of the famous destinations for sightseeing. I was also told that most of the extreme sports lovers would make New Zealand as their preferred spot for some more adventurous and challenging activities. Therefore, I am going there for the same reason; to feel the excitement of rushing adrenaline. On the other hand, Italy has become my desired place to visit as it is known as a shopping paradise and the city of fashion. For a heart broken lady like me who had failed in love, doing what a woman is best at would somehow heal the wound and pain that I feel inside. If I am lucky, maybe then I will find yet another romance there?
My brain is tinkling with a great idea as I munch another slice of the green-flesh kiwi. Zorbing will perfectly complete my passion for adventure. Zorbing which is
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Love Poetry (view all)
- Monologue on Havisham
- Explore how R.Browning's use of the Dramatic Monologue, hel...
- Different Kinds of Poems with different Kinds of Love.
- Analysis of 'A woman to her lover' by Christina Walsh
- Analysis of "The Sick Rose"Written by William Blak...
- The poem first love is written by John Clare. The thoughts h...
- How do two poems you have studied explore the differences be...
- "Loves Diet" by John Donne
- The poem Go and catch a falling star is written by the humor...
- Love & Loss - analyse and compare two different love and...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo