- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Is Sunbury Cross shopping centre threatened by new shopping trends and technology?
- Essay length: 2264 words
- Submitted: 02/12/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
Within this introduction I am going to tell you some background information and whereabouts of Sunbury Cross. Sunbury Cross is in the outer city suburbs and is right next to the A380 and the M3:
As you can see on the map above the M3 that leads onto the A316 is a key road leading into London, the M3 crosses over the A308 and so the name Sunbury Cross came. If you look at the arrow and follow the direction that it is pointing in then there is Sunbury Cross Shopping Centre. Sunbury Cross Shopping Centre is not very big and if you look on the map just down the road from Sunbury Cross there is a big shop labelled "Superstore" this is a new out-of-town shopping centre that Tesco built, it is so big that it has its own slip road leading to it.
During the last 100 years Sunbury Cross has changed a lot it used to be a few village shops selling basics such as bread and milk this would be enough to support the small village around it. But now it has about 25 shops selling everything from
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Human Geography (view all)
- Case Study: Gambias Youthful Population. What are the positi...
- Mexico to USA Migration Case Study
- Overstrand report
- Features of Barcelona
- Why did so many people die in the 2010 Haiti earthquake?
- China's One Child Policy
- Revision Points on Population, Urbanisation and Tourism with...
- Should Brazil be allowed entry into the exclusive G8 club?
- Globalisation- The backstory
- How Multiculturalism Started in Australia.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.