- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Positive And Negative Influences On Development
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Healthcare and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Positive And Negative Influences On Development.
In our lives we come across expected and unexpected events. Some benefit our lives others get in the way and can cause our lives upside down.
Getting married is expected and although it is a happy and exciting time it can have positive and negative affects on our lives. Marriage changes people in different ways. Physical influences that can affect them are, some people will put on weight as they settle down with a loved one. They may start a family with can affect a persons weight gain or even do activities allowing them to lose some excess weight. There intellectual skills will change to, they may take a class together to learn new skills. Sometimes one or the other may become a housewife or househusband and put a stop on education while they look after the family. Emotionally they may feel not see other members of their family quite so much or may worry about leaving their parents, this can cause an emotional upset for the individual especially if this is their first time of being away from their loved ones. Their social life may change dramatically they may gain
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Health and Social Care (view all)
- Health and social care, OCR Nationals double award promoting...
- Individual Needs in Health & Social Care
- Equality diversity and rights in health and social care
- Analysis of One Individual's Health and Wellbeing
- Care Value Base
- I am going to explain the five barriers to effective communi...
- Report on risk assessment process relating to everyday acti...
- CACHE Level 2: Unit 6 Write an account of HOW you promoted a...
- Health and social level 3 Unit 12 Public Health
- Strategies and procedures used in health and social care.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.